The lifetime deals market is a blue ocean.
And we are all the sharks who grab every deal when it was released.
My pocket hurts. A lot!
And I know you too.
I spent one hard-work week analyzing more than 500 lifetime deals from Appsumo, Stacksocial, JVZoo, LTDFans… to better understand the world of lifetime deals.
I also analyzed other +7000 digital marketing tools and services to answer the question:
How can we choose the best digital tool?
I uncovered some interesting findings.
And today I’m going to share what I found with you.
Here is a summary of my key findings:
- Good vendors care about their users. They make us love their websites at first sight (good UI/UX, lightning site speed). They provide strong support using Intercom, Hubspot. They have a clear roadmap (I mean “clear”, not “promising-but-never-done”).
- There are some patterns of good deals, for example using sans serif fonts on the deal page (weird right?) . Read more below.
- There are also some patterns of bad deals. You can discover in the next section.
- You will love JOMO than FOMO. Do you know what JOMO is?
- Some good deals are not suitable for you. Don’t buy because the others are freaking out about the deal.
- The most important and exciting part: Check list to figure a deal is good or not.